things to expect :
always surprises. never a dull moment if you look hard enough. aphorisms from your favorite red-head-non-super-non-hero. i’m getting excited about various things, i’ll make a list. ♥
- my album came out last tuesday, it’s getting mad love! see this and this and this and this and finally this. ha!
- we’re having a party on saturday to celebrate. we’re going all out. cake, masks, photos, rad bands, dance contests, special guests, you name it!
- i have my next 3 4 album projects mapped out and they’ll keep me a busy rafter and will cover the spectrum from the nearly unlistenable to the completely unavoidable to the completely over-explored to the completely complete? ahh hell i dunno nevermind. expect : peaceful sounds for relaxation, rugged blown out sounds for hallucinogenic fucks in brazillian gutters, illegal sound collage pop art, and a full on stab at mild megastardom.
- lizeth (SNCL) has a great cover of Selena’s Bidi Bidi Bom Bom up to celebrate Selena Day! it’s hearable here-able.
- i will have cds of my new album AND of the remix album on saturday! i’m so stoked on the remix/alternate version album…. it was a real palate cleanser. you can only get it at my shows right now so YAH..
- going to nyc and wdc next week and if last week’s jaunt to the northwest was any indicator, we’re in for some dance party sweat ritual action.
- i’m playing a completely different show on sunday (the day after the cd release show) at the soda bar, for a really good cause (haiti benefit)! this one will be me solo, doing a 20 minute set that i worked out with my heavily overloaded 4 track.